Celebrate your birthday or special event at Dreams Gymnastics. Spend a fun filled hour bouncing down our 30 foot tumbl-trak, swinging on our rope and bar into the foam pit, floating under our parachute, and bounding through our obstacle course. Then spend 30 minutes in our party room eating and opening presents. Party invitations available.
- GYMNASTICS PARTY SCHEDULE:
- Saturday: 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30
- Sunday: 11am, 12:00 noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
Celebrate Your Birthday at Dreams with a Dance Party! The first hour of the party is spent in the dance studio where children will participate in physical games and activities. They will also learn an age-appropriate dance to present to the parents. The following 30 minutes is spent in the party room. The dance will be presented to the parents during the last 10 minutes of your party. Comfortable clothing for physical activity is suggested. Jeans are not recommended.
- DANCE PARTY SCHEDULE:
- Saturday: 1pm, 3pm
- Sunday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm
Party Rules & Guidelines
While Dreams Gymnastics wants everyone to have fun and enjoy their party, our number one priority is to ensure the safety of all individuals who enter Dream’s Gymnastics facilities. The following guidelines and rules were developed with that goal in mind. Please review the following guidelines and rules with all parents / chaperones / adults attending and comply with the guidelines and rules so that, with your cooperation, Dreams Gymnastics may continue to offer a safe environment where children can tumble, play and learn the sport of gymnastics. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Gymnastics Party Guidelines
- 1. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. Balance is due at end of party.
- 2. Number of party participants must be provided at time of booking to ensure proper staffing is provided.
- 3. A parental consent form is required for every participant. You may fax ahead of time.
- 4. Requests for party rooms are not accepted; they are assigned based on number of parties on the actual day of the party.
- 5. You may arrive 15 minutes early for party room set-up. The first hour is spent in the gym with Instructor(s). After gym time is over, the children are directed to the party room for treats.
- 6. 30 minutes is allowed in party room, which includes clean-up time.
- 7. No confetti, tinsel or piñata’s are allowed. No tape on windows please or attached to a fire sprinkler head.
- 8. Children’s coats, shoes, socks, etc. should be stored in the party room, please keep all items out of the gym.
- 9. Absolutely no alcohol.
- 10. Party attendees must be in bare feet to play/tumble in the gym.
- 11. All parents going onto gym floor must remove their shoes.
- 12. Children ages 3 years and under must be accompanied to the party by a parent.
- 13. Except for parents of children ages 3 years and under, please keep adults who choose to stay to a minimum.
- 14. Parents/chaperones are not permitted to go on any equipment or into the pit.
- 15. Parents and children are not allowed back into the gym after gym time is over.
- 16. Parents provide all party items including plates, napkins, silverware, cups, candles, matches, knife, etc.
- 17. Please keep children in the party room until it is time to leave.
- 18. Parents must provide large trash bag/container to carry gifts to car.
- 19. All food/beverages left behind in the refrigerator/freezer after party is over and any items left at Dreams Gymnastics after party will be disposed of.
- 20. In an effort to prevent late pick-ups, it is recommended that parents picking children up from Dreams Gymnastics be advised to do so prior to the end of the 30 minute party room session.
Dance Party Guidelines
- 1. Children will do age-appropriate (prepared for the age of the birthday child) physical activities and learn an age-appropriate dance during first hour of the party. Following the dance portion, *45 minutes will be spent in party area, which includes clean-up time.
- 2. A non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. Additionally, your party date may not be changed less than 1 month before the original party date.
- 3. Number of participants will be needed at the time of booking your party to ensure proper staffing is provided.
- 4. Adults are not permitted to go into the dance room. Please keep adults who choose to stay to a minimum.
- 5. Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- 6. You may arrive 5-10 minutes early for your party.
- 7. No confetti, tinsel, or piñata’s are allowed. Please do not put tape on the windows. Per fire code nothing can be attached to a fire sprinkler head. No decorations will be permitted inside the dance studio.
- 8. We recommend you tell parents to pick up their kids before the 45 minutes are up.
This will prevent them from being late.
* The dance presentation will take place the last 15 minutes of the party, so don’t forget to invite the parents!
Checklist of items to remember:
- Plates, napkins, forks or spoons, cups, candles, matches or lighter, knife.
- Large trash bags or container to carry gifts to car.
- When the party is over, please do not leave food or drink in refrigerator/ freezer.
- Please take all leftovers home; anything left behind will be tossed.
Dreams Gymnastics Club, Inc. is not responsible for the following:
- To supply any items for the party room
- Lost items or items left behind